Is FixFootTM right for you?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, you may eligible for the FixFootTM procedure.
- Do you have foot, heel or ankle pain?
- Do you or have you experienced numbness, burning or tingling in your foot, heel or leg?
- Have you seen other doctors, but still experience foot, heel or ankle pain?
- Do you suffer from diabetic neuropathy?
- Do you find it painful to walk or put pressure on your feet?
- Do you suffer from persistent muscle cramps?
- Do you have back pain that extends into your legs?
- Have you been diagnosed with chronic plantar fasciitis or tarsal tunnel syndrome?
- Do you suffer from restless leg syndrome?
We believe that getting you better begins with an accurate diagnosis of your underlying issues; no one person is the same. For this reason we offer a variety of advanced treatments tailored to your individual needs, including the cutting-edge FixFootTM Procedure. Our aim is to help get you pain-free as soon as possible.
The FixFootTM Procedure
Available exclusively through Veritas Foot and Ankle, FixFootTM is a minimally invasive procedure that can treat the underlying issues behind foot, heel and ankle pain. With shorter recovery times, you can get back to doing the things you love!
If you answered yes to any of the questions to the left, you may be eligible for the FixFootTM procedure.